**** 7th Grade Science UNIT PROJECT DUE APRIL 28th, 2017 **Details on Page 5 of your textbook!
1. CONSTRUCT A 3D ANIMAL CELL USING DIFFERENT NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEMS (DRY CANDY, DRY PASTA, DRY BEANS, ETC.) TO REPRESENT THE VARIOUS ORGANELLES OR CELL STRUCTURES FOUND IN ANIMAL CELLS.
CREATIVITY FAIR PROJECTS DUE APRIL 5, 2017
2. CELL MAYBE MADE FROM STYROFOAM. NO WOOD, METAL, OR MANUFACTORED PLASTIC PARTS MAYBE USED!
3. MODEL SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 12 X 12 X 12 INCHES.
4. MODEL MUST BE MOUNTED ONTO A BASE NO LARGER THAN 15 X 15 INCHES.
5. EACH PART OF THE CELL MUST BE LABELED. MODEL NEEDSTO BE SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE AND ALL PARTS MUST BE BUILT TO SCALE.
LOVE IS OUR MISSION
7TH AND 8TH GRADE SCIENCE
My name is Mrs. Biji Abraham. I am honored to be the 7th and 8th Grade Science teacher.
I have been involved with TCA for a number of years; first as a parent of 4 TCA students and now as a member of the faculty. It is my goal to work with you to give your children the tools they need to succeed in Science. Together we can Dream, Believe and Succeed!
In order for your student to properly achieve their goals they must:
· Come to class prepared with textbooks, notebooks, and pencils
· Complete homework assignments
· Ask questions
· Respect for themselves, teachers and peers
Please feel free to contact me via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 609-586-5888 ext # 206