Attend one of the Open Houses held throughout the year to learn first-hand about TCA. Come meet students, faculty and administrators, and gather information on curriculum, athletics, extracurricular activities, guidance and more.
Our next Open House is Wednesday, April 5, 2017 6-8 pm.
We understand that parents’ schedules are busy. If you cannot get to a scheduled Open House, contact the Upper School Admissions Office at 609-586-3705, x119 or the Lower School at (609) 586-5888, x141. We will find a convenient time during the day or after-school hours to provide an individualized tour.
Interested students are highly encouraged to spend a Shadow Day with a current TCA Student Ambassador. They will attend classes together, interact with teachers and other students, and gain exposure to other facets of daily life at TCA. For Lower School students please Call 609-586-5888, x141 or Upper School please call 609-586-3705 x119 and make convenient arrangements.
Trenton Catholic Academy is a great value, with private school tuition rates that remain one of the most competitive in the area.
Lower School tuition for 2017-2018 is $4,400 for active Catholic/qualified; $5,800 for non Catholic/non-qualified. A $250 Per Family non-refundable tuition deposit is due at registration.
The Upper School tuition is $9,900, plus a $350 activity fee. A $250.00 non-refundable tuition deposit is due at registration.
The registration fee for both Lower and Upper School is not applied to the tuition.
Becoming a TCA student follows this process.
• Complete and submit the Registration Packet, including student report cards from the past two years and Standardized Test results (packets for incoming Pre-K students and multiple students here)
•Apply for Financial Aid https://online.factsmgt.com/si
Meet with the Lower School Director for Interview (grades 4-8)
• Receive Acceptance Letter
Remember that applying to TCA does not imply acceptance or enrollment
When you’re ready to apply, just follow these steps.
• Complete the Admissions Forms, including records release and recommendations
• Take the Placement Test .The Placement Test is not a pass/fail situation. This assessment is used along with the student’s past academic performance to determine the student’s appropriate course level. (click for placement test application)
•Apply for Financial Aidhttps://online.factsmgt.com/si
•Interview with a TCA Administrator
• Receive Acceptance Letter - Remember that applying to TCA does not imply acceptance or enrollment.
Pleaae feel free to call the Admissions Office if you have any questions.
For students residing beyond 1.5 miles Lower School (K-5), 2.0 miles Lower School (6-8), and 2.5 miles Upper School (9-12), the Trenton School District and the Hamilton Township School Districts provide bus transportation. Some families may be reimbursed by the local public school district in lieu of transportation.
TCA provides bus transportation for students in Ewing and East Windsor as well as for students in Trenton who do not meet the district mileage requirements. There is also a Burlington County bus that originates in Willingboro with stops en route to TCA.